Shinjiru, a web hosting company established in 1998 in Malaysia has its data centers based in Singapore, Europe and Malaysia. They offer an ample range of web hosting services such as dedicated hosting, e-commerce hosting, domain name registration, VPN, SSL certificates, VPS and many more. Here is a full review of this web hosting company which will help you decide whether to commence business with them or not.
Technical Customer Support
This is one of the offshore hosting companies in Malaysia which have exclusive support to their customers. You can always reach them through email, phone calls, Skype and online ticketing system. They also have useful FAQs and a troubleshooting list.
Types Of Shinjiru Web Hosting Services
Just like other top tier hosting companies, Shinjiru also has a lot to offer. You can get shared hosting, virtual private server packages, dedicated servers, domain names, cloud hosting and even email hosting from shinjiru. This Malaysian web hosting company has its servers in six countries. All of these services are available for both small and multi-national companies with all online transactions protected via SSL certificates. You can always choose the environment to operate in, whether Windows or Linux environment. Moreover, they have over 1000 dedicated servers available for use. The servers operate with a lot of anonymity, so security should not be an issue.
1. Shared Hosting: Most people utilize Shinjiru’s shared hosting to establish a standard website without having to worry about root access, server maintenance and other maintenance specifications. With shared hosting you are guaranteed of up to 100 email accounts, 100GB of web space, unmetered bandwidth for linux-based plans, cPanel/Plesk control panel, up to 10 domains per account etc. in fact, they include Google AdWords to boost SEO.
2. Email Hosting: With hushmail private email hosting for complete security and anonymity, Dynamail servers with extensive company-wide email monitoring functions, Microsoft Exchange Server technology for cost-effective emailing, support for bulk emailing of up to 250,000 recipients per day and SpamAssassin anti-spam software for mail security, Shinjiru helps businesses boost not only their productivity but also their privacy.
3. Cloud Hosting: Shinjiru incorporates the latest technology in order to create a reliable, flexible and scalable cloud hosting service to reduce the percentage of downtime in a day. With Shinjiru’s cloud hosting, you will enjoy up to 1000GB of bandwidth, free incoming migrations, Screening of all incoming customers to ensure the safety of the cloud network as a whole, Up to 60 GB of disk space, SmarterMail email software included on each plan and many more.
4. Virtual Hosting: This offshore Malaysian web hosting company has a wide range of virtual hosting products. Once you commence business with Shinjiru, you will be allowed to purchase a private virtual desktop, a virtual private network and even a virtual trader desktop. There is much technological advancement included in every plan to make your virtual private hosting efficient.
5. Dedicated Servers: shijiru’s dedicated servers give you an extra administrative control unlike the standard web hosting. With this service you are assured of full root access, Choice between cPanel, Plesk, or DirectAdmin control panel, One IP address included with every dedicated server plan, Up to 64 GB of random access memory (RAM) and much, much more…
· You will always get fast support available 24/7
· They have data centers located in about six countries
· They have excellent hardware, technological and general service system
· The central administration of the company is based in Malaysia which could be a downside for some people
· Shared hosting is not available for small sites that mainly depend on PHP and MYSQL. Their main concern is FTP sites (those ones with huge traffic)
If You Interested in Shinjiru. Visit Banner Below For More Information